First of all, fuck you. Second, fuck blogs.
I don't hate blogs, but I do like making fun of them. They suck. Somehow people always delude themselves into thinking they can start a blog that isn't completely self-absorbed and masturbatory. Of course it never works. But it might work for me.* You see, this blog isn't for me, it's for you. It's way less work for me to keep everyone updated on the awesome shit I'll soon be doing by writing one blog than to talk to each of you individually. Besides, having the same conversation more than once bores me. That being said, I will only continue to update this shitty thing if at least a few people are actually glancing at it, because otherwise I'd just feel like too much of a douchebag.
I love each and every one of you who has read this (including myself). You are the best.
Fondly,
Adam
*Generously paraphrased from Arrested Development

No comments:
Post a Comment