Off to foreign(er) countries for 10 days, so don't expect any blog posts, you avid blog readers. Because I'm sure so many of you hang on to every succulent slice of knowledge and prose I post here. See if you can manage without me, which you probably can't. And I probably will post something occasionally because there's Internet everywhere these days (puh, can you believe the state of the world today?) but just don't count on it. Don't make your life revolve around my blog posts anymore, alright viewers? Because honestly I'm sick of it. And I can't stand the pressure. It gets tiresome. Seriously.
Peace out. And fuck off. Just kidding I love you. Don't stop reading my blog. Okay, bye.
Adam
1 comment:
ill never stop. NEVERRRRRR
ps your sister and mom are visiting me in a few days to have a party with out you.
love casey
Post a Comment